Series 252 Dresser with Six Drawers at 48″ in Width
If you would like a tailored sized piece, please CLICK HERE to get started with our custom shop or just give us a call at 1.888.501.4188.
Our Series 252 line of furniture is marked by its horizontal lines. The drawers and the wood strips separating each of the drawers are clean and minimal and are neatly inset into the body of the piece. The attached handles are thin and linear but easy to use. Two substantial solid wood legs provide support for each piece.
Please note the materials in our photos on this website may look slightly different from the actual wood used in the final product. Before finalizing your purchase, we suggest ordering some real wood samples using our sample ordering page.
- Solid wood used on the top, bottom, sides, legs and drawer front
- Veneered wood used on the back panel of the furniture piece
- No MDF used anywhere in this product
- Water based lacquer coatings provide a protective finish
- Anti-tip hardware is included with this product
- Dovetail drawers use solid ash on the sides with the bottom of the drawer composed of veneered plywood
- Soft closing & full extension drawer glides; each drawer is rated for up to 100 pounds
- Latches mounted underneath each drawer allow for easy drawer removal
- Approximately 202 lbs. (Varies slightly due to the different wood species)
Made in Ohio
- All solid woods are domestically sourced
- Wood veneers are from both the USA and Canada
- This furniture piece is built at one of our shops in Ohio
- A minimum of 50% of the hardware used in each product is made in the USA
Remember whether you choose a standard or tailored sized piece we will have it ready to ship in no more than 12 days. If not we promise to refund you 20% of the cost
- Width 48″
- Height 32″
- Depth 21.25″ (To the front of the drawer handle)
- Inside distance between the furniture legs 37.5″
- Inside drawer dimensions: 6.75″(height), 21.25″ (width), 16.5″ (depth)
Note: Accuracy to 1/4″
This furniture piece is finished with a water based lacquer. Use a slightly damp cloth with a mild soap solution to clean the surface then dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using bleach or ammonia. Clean up any spills immediately and try and not let any water stand on the surface. Because this furniture is made of real wood, both humidity and temperature can affect the fit and longevity of the piece.
For more information on caring for your new furniture you can read this page
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products you have 10 days for a full refund for a standard sized or a 50% refund on a custom sized piece minus any shipping costs.
You also have 15 days from the time of delivery to contact us regarding any defects in your furniture. We will either replace the item or the defective part. We can also issue you a refund instead of a replacement. For detailed information please visit our page here.
Our rates for shipping are 12% of the total cost of your order. Your products are shipped to your door using a preselected shipping company. We personally package everything in order to prepare it for shipping. We will contact you as soon as your furniture is finished to set up the delivery. Most deliveries take 3-5 days to reach your residence. For more information, our shipping page has additional details.
Theresa Jones –
Very handsome dresser! Rolled and the dice and ordered without seeing it. Both modern and timeless!! Smells good too. I would love to add additional pieces from this collection when we have the money!
Paula Abbott –
We are very pleased with this chest. It’s well made and definitely good looking. It sits in a space between a closet and the bedroom door. In order to maximize the storage we had it constructed at 54″ instead of the usual 48″. It’s a wonderful addition to our son’s room.
Jay Park –
Great smaller sized dresser (for 6 drawers). Perfect for the bedroom that does not have a lot of extra space. The drawers fully pull out and that makes the space inside easier to use. Erroring on the safe side–also due to my wife’s insistence!–I used the anti-tip kit. Happy with our new piece!
Iris Blake –
Well made, attractive piece of furniture. Plenty of drawer space for this size of a dresser. One of the drawer glides was delivered broken and would not close all the way. I had to send the drawer back and 57NorthPlank replaced the piece and resent the drawer. Besides that, happy with my cherry dresser.