Series 454 Media Cabinet with Two Doors at 60″ in Width
If you would like a tailored sized piece, please CLICK HERE to get started with our custom shop or just give us a call at 1.888.501.4188.
Every Series 454 piece has distinctive solid wood curved legs. The curved legs are hand made and sized appropriately for the proportions of each furniture piece. The intricate edge grain on the top and bottom of the cabinet is purposely visible to highlight the solid woods that we use. Simple pulls on the drawers do not distract from any of the other furniture details.
Please note the materials in our photos on this website may look slightly different from the actual wood used in the final product. Before finalizing your purchase, we suggest ordering some real wood samples using our sample ordering page.
- Solid wood used on the top, sides, legs and drawer front
- Veneered wood used on the back panel of the furniture piece
- No MDF used anywhere in this product
- Water based lacquer coatings provide a protective finish
- Anti-tip hardware is included with this product
- Dovetail drawers use solid ash on the sides with the bottom of the drawer composed of veneered plywood
- Soft close drawer glides; each drawer is rated for up to 100 pounds
- Latches mounted underneath each drawer allow for easy drawer removal
- Approximately 120 lbs. (Varies slightly due to the different wood species)
Made in Ohio
- All solid woods are domestically sourced
- Wood veneers are from both the USA and Canada
- This furniture piece is built at one of our shops in Ohio
- A minimum of 50% of the hardware used in each product is made in the USA
Remember whether you choose a standard or tailored sized piece we will have it ready to ship in no more than 12 days. If not we promise to refund you 20% of the cost
- Width 60″
- Height 26″
- Depth 19.75″ (To the front of the door pull)
- Inside distance between the furniture legs 53″ (Longest distance)
- Open center storage space: 18.5″(height), 19″ (width), 18.5″ (depth) (Without a shelf)
- Storage space behind the doors: 18.5″(height), 19″ (width), 17.75″ (depth)
Note: Accuracy to 1/4″
This furniture piece is finished with a water based lacquer. Use a slightly damp cloth with a mild soap solution to clean the surface then dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using bleach or ammonia. Clean up any spills immediately and try and not let any water stand on the surface. Because this furniture is made of real wood, both humidity and temperature can affect the fit and longevity of the piece.
For more information on caring for your new furniture you can read this page
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products you have 10 days for a full refund for a standard sized or a 50% refund on a custom sized piece minus any shipping costs.
You also have 15 days from the time of delivery to contact us regarding any defects in your furniture. We will either replace the item or the defective part. We can also issue you a refund instead of a replacement. For detailed information please visit our page here.
Our rates for shipping are 12% of the total cost of your order. Your products are shipped to your door using a preselected shipping company. We personally package everything in order to prepare it for shipping. We will contact you as soon as your furniture is finished to set up the delivery. Most deliveries take 3-5 days to reach your residence. For more information, our shipping page has additional details.
Jill Webster –
Love it! The delivery went very smooth. The maple is slightly lighter than shown in the photos but it still looks great!
Paula Saeed –
Beautiful cherry console! The components for our tv sit in the center and dvds and games are behind the doors. Superb craftsmanship, the piece is really well made. We customized the height and added a 2 inches and they did not charge us for the changes! No issues with the delivery. It was delivered less than three weeks from the time we ordered the piece.
Timothy Jackson –
I can’t get over how sturdy and handsome this piece is! Besides the curvy legs this media cabinet has a very strong Shaker aesthetic. The hinges are strong and soft-close. It is quite heavy too. I thought cherry wood would look best with the design and after seeing it person I definitely agree it was the right choice.