Series 555 Media Cabinet with Two Doors at 60″ in Width
If you would like a tailored sized piece, please CLICK HERE to get started with our custom shop or just give us a call at 1.888.501.4188.
Our Series 555 have a substantial look to it. From the larger angled wood legs to the thick solid wood trim that frames every piece. All the outside corners of the Series 555 cabinet box are carefully cut at a mitered angle that highlights the construction techniques we use. The handles help to provide a continuation of the overall substantial presence that this piece has.
Please note the materials in our photos on this website may look slightly different from the actual wood used in the final product. Before finalizing your purchase, we suggest ordering some real wood samples using our sample ordering page.
- Solid wood used on the top, bottom, sides, legs and drawer front
- Veneered wood used on the back panel of the furniture piece
- No MDF used anywhere in this product
- Water based lacquer coatings provide a protective finish
- Anti-tip hardware is included with this product
- Dovetail drawers use solid ash on the sides with the bottom of the drawer composed of veneered plywood
- Soft close drawer glides; each drawer is rated for up to 100 pounds
- Latches mounted underneath each drawer allow for easy drawer removal
- Approximately 121 lbs. (Varies slightly due to the different wood species)
Made in Ohio
- All solid woods are domestically sourced
- Wood veneers are from both the USA and Canada
- This furniture piece is built at one of our shops in Ohio
- A minimum of 50% of the hardware used in each product is made in the USA
Remember whether you choose a standard or tailored sized piece we will have it ready to ship in no more than 12 days. If not we promise to refund you 20% of the cost
- Width 60″
- Height 25″
- Depth 19″
- Inside distance between the furniture legs 50.25″ (Largest distance)
- Open center storage space 18″ (width), 16″ (height), 16.75″ (depth) (With movable shelf removed)
- Side storage spaces with doors 18.25″ (width), 16″ (height), 16″ (depth) (With movable shelf removed)
Note: Accuracy to 1/4″
This furniture piece is finished with a water based lacquer. Use a slightly damp cloth with a mild soap solution to clean the surface then dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using bleach or ammonia. Clean up any spills immediately and try and not let any water stand on the surface. Because this furniture is made of real wood, both humidity and temperature can affect the fit and longevity of the piece.
For more information on caring for your new furniture you can read this page
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products you have 10 days for a full refund for a standard sized or a 50% refund on a custom sized piece minus any shipping costs.
You also have 15 days from the time of delivery to contact us regarding any defects in your furniture. We will either replace the item or the defective part. We can also issue you a refund instead of a replacement. For detailed information please visit our page here.
Our rates for shipping are 12% of the total cost of your order. Your products are shipped to your door using a preselected shipping company. We personally package everything in order to prepare it for shipping. We will contact you as soon as your furniture is finished to set up the delivery. Most deliveries take 3-5 days to reach your residence. For more information, our shipping page has additional details.
Sharon Bower –
The console is extremely well made with a great overall design. It truly is a piece of art! The only small criticism is they do not have holes in the back for wires as standard. Only after talking to a salesperson while placing the order did I find this out. Luckily, they cut two where I had requested. If you are putting any devices inside it is a probably a good idea to talk with 57NorthPlank before ordering.
Nina Ordway –
The design of this cabinet is beautiful and so is the cherry wood. Love it. Only waited a few weeks for it to be built and delivered.
Rob Yee –
Quality and wood finish is beautiful! The walnut matched with the samples. Delivery was prompt and easy. Johnathan was great to work with. The solid walnut is even more attractive in person than online.
Molly Pratton –
Absolutely beautiful cabinet! I wish I could upload photos with this comment. I struggled with the type of wood to get (even after ordering samples) but settled on maple. Very well built too….the soft closing door hinges are a nice touch.
Vera Espinosa –
Love the contemporary design and the cherry color. The finish seems be durable and not too glossy for my taste. This is the second piece that we have purchased from 57NorthPlank and the craftsmanship is just as impeccable as the first. The delivery could have been a little better. The drivers showed up nearly 3 hours early and only called when they arrived. My husband had to leave work and run home to take delivery of the piece.