Bureau 38″ Wide Bookshelf with Doors
If you would like a tailored sized piece, please CLICK HERE to get started with our custom shop or just give us a call at 1.888.501.4188.
Our Bureau line of bookshelves are available in versions with or without the base doors. This attractive line of bookcases are marked by the angled wood trim that wrap around both the top and the bottom of the piece. Both doors have inset panels with large, substantial looking handles. The entire bookcase is made of solid wood with the exception of the back. The shelves are adjustable with movable pins. The pieces can be made without the trim molding on the sides; this allows the pieces to sit flush together with one another.
Please note the materials in our photos on this website may look slightly different from the actual wood used in the final product. Before finalizing your purchase, we suggest ordering some real wood samples using our sample ordering page.
- Solid woods are used on the doors, moldings, face frame, shelves and the case construction
- Veneered wood is used on the back panel.
- No MDF used anywhere in this product
- Adjustable shelves
- Clear lacquer coatings provide a protective finish
- Anti-tip hardware is included with this product
- Solid wood door fronts
- Soft close hidden door hinges
- Approximately 154 lbs. (Varies slightly due to the different wood species)
Made in Ohio
- All solid woods are domestically sourced
- Wood veneers are from both the USA and Canada
- This furniture piece is built at one of our shops in Ohio
- A minimum of 50% of the hardware used in each product is made in the USA
Remember whether you choose a standard or tailored sized piece we will have it ready to ship in no more than 12 days. If not we promise to refund you 20% of the cost
- Width 37.5″
- Height 84″
- Depth 16″
- Shelf depth 13.75″
- Shelf width 25.5″
- Height of space behind the doors 26″
- Depth of space behind the doors 13.75″
Note: Accuracy to 1/4″
This furniture piece is finished with clear lacquer. Use a slightly damp cloth with a mild soap solution to clean the surface then dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using bleach or ammonia. Clean up any spills immediately and try and not let any water stand on the surface. Because this furniture is made of real wood, both humidity and temperature can affect the fit and longevity of the piece.
For more information on caring for your new furniture you can read this page
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products you have 10 days for a full refund for a standard sized or a 50% refund on a custom sized piece minus any shipping costs.
You also have 15 days from the time of delivery to contact us regarding any defects in your furniture. We will either replace the item or the defective part. We can also issue you a refund instead of a replacement. For detailed information please visit our page here.
Our rates for shipping are 12% of the total cost of your order. Your products are shipped to your door using a preselected shipping company. We personally package everything in order to prepare it for shipping. We will contact you as soon as your furniture is finished to set up the delivery. Most deliveries take 3-5 days to reach your residence. For more information, our shipping page has additional details.