Series 353 Media Cabinet with One Door at 42″ in Width
If you would like a tailored sized piece, please CLICK HERE to get started with our custom shop or just give us a call at 1.888.501.4188.
The 353 Series of furniture is most notable for the handles integrated directly into the solid wood drawer fronts. The handles are designed to allow any hand size to easily open and close each drawer. The thick wood tops and square legs provide support for each piece which the drawers also recess into when closed. Inset panels on either side compliment the rest of the design.
Please note the materials in our photos on this website may look slightly different from the actual wood used in the final product. Before finalizing your purchase, we suggest ordering some real wood samples using our sample ordering page.
- Solid wood used on the top, bottom, sides, legs, trim and drawer front
- Veneered wood used on the back panel
- No MDF used anywhere in this product
- Water based lacquer coatings provide a protective finish
- Anti-tip hardware is included with this product
- Self-closing door hardware
Every handle in our Series 353 line of furniture is cut into the solid wood face.
- Approximately 98 lbs. (Varies slightly due to the different wood species)
Made in Ohio
- All solid woods are domestically sourced
- Wood veneers are from both the USA and Canada
- This furniture piece is built at one of our shops in Ohio
- A minimum of 50% of the hardware used in each product is made in the USA
Remember whether you choose a standard or tailored sized piece we will have it ready to ship in no more than 12 days. If not we promise to refund you 20% of the cost
- Width 42″
- Height 25.5″
- Depth 19″
- Inside distance between the furniture legs 39″
- Open storage space 18″(height), 19″ (width), 18.5″ (depth) (Without movable shelf)
- Storage space behind a door 18″(height), 19.25″ (width), 17.75″ (depth) (Without movable shelf)
Note: Accuracy to 1/4″
This furniture piece is finished with a water based lacquer. Use a slightly damp cloth with a mild soap solution to clean the surface then dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using bleach or ammonia. Clean up any spills immediately and try and not let any water stand on the surface. Because this furniture is made of real wood, both humidity and temperature can affect the fit and longevity of the piece.
For more information on caring for your new furniture you can read this page
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products you have 10 days for a full refund for a standard sized or a 50% refund on a custom sized piece minus any shipping costs.
You also have 15 days from the time of delivery to contact us regarding any defects in your furniture. We will either replace the item or the defective part. We can also issue you a refund instead of a replacement. For detailed information please visit our page here.
Our rates for shipping are 12% of the total cost of your order. Your products are shipped to your door using a preselected shipping company. We personally package everything in order to prepare it for shipping. We will contact you as soon as your furniture is finished to set up the delivery. Most deliveries take 3-5 days to reach your residence. For more information, our shipping page has additional details.